Imperial Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperial Academy - Live, Learn, Laugh.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
welcome !

Welcome to Imperial Academy!

Imperial Academy is a private school situated in Tokyo Japan. Despite the experienced faculty, high-class learning environment and extraordinary buildings, IA students, like any other students, are unable to ignore the ups and downs of being a teenager in highschool. Feelings of love, drama, stress, jealousy, and a whole lot more are the ingredients that make highschool what it is.

So plunge yourself into the recipe and see what IA has in store for you. :)
events !

Friday, July 9th
Junior Prom! All Bronze Students welcome to attend. Come and mingle with fellow freshmen. :)

Wednesday, July 21st
Strawberry festival at Hazuka city! All students and faculty welcome to attend.
staff !

Elemental Affinity Descriptions Iaadmin2
"If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything."

Elemental Affinity Descriptions Alexisgood
"Fall in love when you're ready; not when you're lonely."
spotlight !

Elemental Affinity Descriptions Seeeeeell
"I was never the girl who thought I need to make sure I look like all the other girls. I think you look best when you stand out."
→ MOTM MAY ←

Elemental Affinity Descriptions Liamh
"If I was to get turned down by a girl, I’d just give up and say, "Oh well." I don’t have any of that kind of motivation to keep going."
→ MOTM MAY ←
allies !

Elemental Affinity Descriptions Shinsh11
Our Button.
Contact staff about affiliating.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

credits !

Forum © Forumotion.
Characters and Ideas © Their respective owners.
The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross © Arina Tanemura.
Site Layout © IA Staff.
Site Graphics © IA Staff.

Elemental Affinity Descriptions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IA Admin
Staff
Staff

Elemental Affinity Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Affinity Descriptions   Elemental Affinity Descriptions Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Elemental Affinities in this forum add to your character's personality. Below is a description of all the elements and their psychological descriptions.

• Fire.
    Active, masculine, spontanious, quick, initiating, initializing, vitalizing and energetic.

Fire is an element with two purposes:
    - It is an expression of spiritual psychic energy and the determination of the spirit.
    - It purifies, burns and destroys the old so that the new may emerge. It is a the element of transmutation and regeneration.

To pass through fire is symbolic of transcending the human condition. The direction or cardinal point of fire is south.

• Water.
    Passive, feminine, receptive, sustaining, subconscious, creative and generative.

Water symbolizes the infinate realm of possibilities, which precede all form and creation.
    It is limitless and immortal. The direction or cardinal point of water is west.

• Air.
    Active, masculine, intellectual, ethereal, abstract and communicative.

Air is related to the creative breath of life, therefore, speech as well as scent and smell.
    Air is a volatile element which is considered the offspring of the parental elements of fire and water. It is the reconciler between the rival elements of fire (male) and water (female).

Air also aludes to the human intellect and thought processes, which are quick, changeable, and abstract. The direction or cardinal point is east.

• Earth.
    Passive, feminine, solid, materialization, physical, stable, slow-moving and grounded.

Earth represents the physical, materialized universe in which we live. Earth is the daughter of fire and water, just as air is the son. This element encompasses all activities of productivity, fertility, growth and regeneration.

Earth is the fourth element and the result of the combined actions of the other three. The direction or cardinal point of earth is north.

Credits: http://www.psychic.com.au/horoscope-elements.html
Back to top Go down
http://imperialacademy.niceboards.net

Elemental Affinity Descriptions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Academy :: Information Desk :: Rules and Guides-
Jump to: